Scope and Level of Services:
The scope, level, and type of service PRO2 will provide can be customized according to complexity of the Project; individual needs, expertise, and available resources of the Client; and the detail or extent of the review required with fees varying accordingly. There are four basic levels of Service:
- Single Family Residential: Small loan value single family residences.
- Small Multi-Family Residential, Commercial, and Development: Small multi-family and large single family residential, commercial, and site development projects.
- Multi-Family Residential, Commercial, and Development: Medium sized multi-family residential, commercial, and development Projects.
- Large Scale Projects: Large loan value projects of any type.
Feasibility, Document Review, and Cost Analysis:
Review and analyze all or part of the following for content, completeness, overlap, clarity, adequacy, accuracy, validity, and potential claim issues; and compare with Industry Standard, National, and/or Historical information for projects similar type, scope, and location:
- Plans, specifications, soils and environmental reports, and any other pertinent design documents.
- Contracts, agreements, zoning and permit information, etc.
- Project Budget.
- Project Schedule.
- Report on findings including any possible deficiencies and recommendations for corrective action.
Contractor Qualification Review:
Determine the Contractor’s capacity and ability to perform on the Project by reviewing the following:
- Contractor’s financial capacity and experience.
- Contractor’s payment history, customer and vendor references, and litigation record.
- Contractor’s license, insurance, and bonding capacity and history.
Report on findings including any possible deficiencies and recommendations for corrective action.